Solihull No Win No Fee Employment And Personal Injury Solicitors.
No win no fee solicitors are becoming a lot rarer these days following the UK Government deciding to change the Law regarding the No Win No Fee regulations.
Whilst many companies still advertise their no win no fee services as a community service of sorts, compensation is their main concern. Of course, these are businesses and like any other business, they want to make money. So, solicitors will take your no win no fee case only if it has a reasonable success of winning. If they lose the case, they have to write off their losses like any other business, so needless to say, they try to minimise those losses by avoiding cases that have little to no chance of winning. Therefore, if a no win no fee solicitor takes on your case, it’s safe to assume it has a fairly reasonable chance of winning. So, the mere fact a solicitor is willing to take your case is not evidence of his willingness to champion your cause. It can often mean he or she believes money can be made on your case. So, it never hurts to shop around for the best no win no fee solicitor you can find.
When shopping for Solihull No Win No Fee Solicitors for matters concerning Employment, Personal Injury etc to take your case, there are some things to consider.
1. The small print matters. Not all no win no fee agreements are the same. Each has its own stipulations and clauses. Make sure you fully understand what you’re signing before you sign a no win no fee agreement.
2. Are you obligated to pay outlays? The outlay is the costs incurred by the solicitor handling the case, and some agreements require you to pay these costs if your case ends up being unsuccessful. These costs can include many investigatory payments, such as payment to experts who create reports related to your case. In many cases, these can be very expensive and even greater than the solicitor’s fee.
3. Are there other costs to you if your compensation claim is unsuccessful? No win no fee solicitors generally bear the responsibility for the risk of success in a case. But some no win no fee solicitors have agreements that shoulder you with hidden costs should the case be unsuccessful.
4. What percentage of your compensation does the no win no fee solicitor get? Deductions of 20%-40% are not uncommon. But it’s good to shop around and find a solicitor who’s not only competent enough to take your case, but who will also give you a large portion of the compensation claim.
5. Does your no win no fee solicitor specialize in your type of case? Many no win no fee solicitors specialize in one specific sub-area of personal injury law. The law can be complex, and specializing allows a no win no fee solicitor to be much more adept when defending a certain type of cases. They also will know the best experts to use for your case.
6. Does the no win no fee solicitor provide an “After The Event Insurance Policy”? Should you lose your case, you may be liable for the defendant’s legal costs. There is insurance available to cover these costs, and such policies are often provided through your solicitor. It’s important to ensure that you are covered for any liabilities to you if you lose your case.
7. Lastly, will your Solihull No Win No Fee Employment And Personal Injury Solicitors be able to pursue compensation for all your costs? When you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, there can be many different costs to you. These include repairs to an automobile following an auto accident, medical expenses, compensation due to reduced ability to carry out daily tasks, and lost wages from missed work. The purpose of compensation is to get you back in the financial position you were in before your accident, as well as provide you something for your pain and suffering. Make sure your no win no fee solicitor will pursue all the compensation you are owed for your injuries.